Friday, September 5, 2008

Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach & Pineapples :0)

I wanted to share with you all some exciting photos we captured in our garden the other day. First of all, our pumpkin ... and it's humble beginning ;0) Actually it's bigger today, but I thought I'd share with you what our pumpkin looks like right before it's bloom falls off.
We have never grown pumpkins before, so as you can imagine this is quite exciting!!!
Photobucket
And yes, this is a pineapple plant! It's hard to believe that all you need to do to grow a pineapple is cut off the top of an existing one and stick it in the ground to root! But it is really that simple! In the background, a vibrant orange bloom from our pumpkin vine.
Photobucket

Well.. this is my exciting news for the day :0) Many of you know that I am working on filing custom orders, so my new designs are sparce. I will be listing some items this coming Sunday for Poppy Streets Holiday Traditions Launch.
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugz, Angela

1 comment:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

WoW Who knew we could grow Pineapple here!!

So good to hear from you again!
Hey I'm always up for a trek down to SD, one of my fav restaurants is there so if you ever want to meet up just send me a note :o)
Hugs
Canela