Monday, September 15, 2008

Snow White Resell Spotted!!!

Click the image to be linked to the listing!
Photobucket


I always get so excited when I find one of my Ollie Girl resells! This one is being offered at a great price in an adorably petite size ;0)!
Reselling your gently used custom boutique clothing your child outgrows is a great way to recapture some of your investment. Most times sets are barely worn or purchased only for special occasions so wear is very minimal.
I am happy to spam any of my customer's Ollie Girl resells as well on my blog. If you have an Ollie Girl! resell, email me at angela@boutiqueolliegirl.com, and I will do my best to post it here for you!
Happy bidding!
~ Angela

1 comment:

Christa said...

Oh my gosh! That would be awesome if this fit Ava for our trip to Disney!! Gotta check measurements! :) ....