Monday, September 8, 2008

I am thankful for...

There is so much in life to be thankful for.
Thanksgiving has to be one of my favorite holidays and it's right around the corner!
So I thought I'd share a few of my "favorite things"over the next few days that I am thankful for.. and possibly make it my theme for the upcoming season for Ollie Girl!

Photobucket
Here they are about 8 years ago! My 3 precious blessings. Children have a way of changing you. Sure they are a lot of work, but their love and companionship is the best~! I have to have atleast one of them with me whenever I head out for my errands. It's so fun to have that one on one time with them and have lots of heart to heart.
Aren't they cute atop my husbands old GMC and the Liquid Amber tree in the background! This has to be one of my favorite pictures :0)
I'll post again tomorrow, now it's off to work I go!
Hugz! ~ Angela

1 comment:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

What a gorgeous bunch!! Kids & hubbys are the greatest blessings! :o)
Canela