Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ollie Girl in Wonderland!

This set was one of my late summer creations that I had been dying to create!
And Bella of Bella Christa Photography did such a wonderful job capturing my set!
I am offering it auction style on Ebay, just once before Halloween:0)
Click the pretty picture to visit my listing! I am sure you will be in for a treat with all her gorgeous photos! I managed to do some fun art with some of her photos. They have such a story book art look to them, I couldn't resist!
Happy Bidding! .... Oh and remember that I am keeping track of bidding starting now for Ollie Girl's Holiday Hoop-la! Make sure to subscribe to my blog to make sure that your bids count!
Thank you! ~ Angela
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi!!!

That is a gorgeous photo!!! I love the alice set. I hope all is well with you - your business seems to be doing awesome!!!

lynn

Royal Rugrats said...

You always have the sweetest Disney sets what girl would not be thrilled to be Alice!!
Brooke