Friday, March 27, 2009

It's the WEEKEND! Whahooo!

I am taking off today for a fabulous weekend with my hunk of a husband... without the kids ( can you believe it?!!!) So if you try to contact me, please be assured that I will respond when I return on Monday.

Thanks to all of you who participated in my little poll regarding my next creation.
It looks like Tink fairy friends took the lead, although I have to all those projects are on my list of "things to do" ;0)

This week was a busy hodgepodge of homeschooling and sewing about 10 hours a day just to justify my little trip this weekend!
Meanwhile I was finishing up my last order, I fashioned a Working Cinderelly sundress for the Simply a Princess line©
Photobucket
Please contact me for orders. Next week I will add it to my website and Etsy stores.


I hope you all enjoy a fabulous weekend. Perhaps now the sunshine has spread from good old Southern California to my friends across the states? Regardless, please enjoy! Be back on Monday!

4 comments:

Em said...

So cute!

Emily Korff said...

So cute! Hope you enjoy your weekend away!

Angel said...

I love it!!!

Lynne_Marie said...

Love it! It may be a work dress but it's fit for a princess <3