Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Taking it to the polls!

I have set up a little poll to determine interest in upcoming designs I may attempt.
The poll is located to the left of this message.
I am currently in the middle of getting orders finished and I am brainstorming meanwhile. Even though fall is far off, it's not too early for me to be preparing. Late August through fall happens to be my busiest time of the year as well as spring. I am interested in hearing your ideas! Please feel free to comment here as well concerning something that might not be on the poll. I can't wait to hear from you all!

Also, if you enjoy Facebook, I have opened a fansite and groupsite for Ollie Girl! I am concentrating my efforts now on orders, but look forward to developing those other sites little by little.

I sincerely appreciate all your support and business. You all are so wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to stop by today!
Hugz,
Angela
Ollie Girl!

4 comments:

~cyndi said...

I voted for Tink's fairy friends :) Can't wait to see what you make next Angela!!

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

Oh my gosh! I looove your dresses! I don't know how you do it! I'd give anything to know how to sew! I'll bookmark your blog so that I can check back with you again.

Hugs,
Audra

PiaTillys Boutique said...

Good luck with your next design...I can't wait to see it!!

Kelly

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Thank you ladies! I appreciate your compliments and being my cheerleaders! I so enjoy seeing your comments! I am torn by the results since I want to make all those designs RIGHT NOW! :0)
Hugz,
Angela