Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Already???!!!

So how is it that we are dawning on the spring of 2009 already????
Just crazy how fast time goes by. So in the midst of the crazy weather we've all experienced in the past month or so, I am happy to report that the weather here is warming up and my toes are finally unthawing.
I had my parents here this past weekend visiting and couldn't help but notice the abundance of bird chirping and the fragrance of orange blossom wafting through the late winter air.
Our family has a small organic citrus grove and it's in full blossom right now. We currently have about 8 blood orange trees that are just brimming with a bountiful harvest of fruit. We picked a tree the other day and hardly made a dent in it ;0)

Ollie Girl's Spring/Summer line has had a steady stream of orders creating a need for more sewing time. So I was ever so grateful that
my mother came over with her teacher's cap on and worked on some school with my son for several hours while I sewed away. Thank you mom!!!! I love you!



Meanwhile, my daughter skimmed the internet for Clinique products after my mom introduced them to her ;0) No more Maybelline for this girl! :0)



While the men and my eldest sipped lemonade on the porch patio while chatting and reading the Sunday paper.


So now that the first week of March is upon us, my mind is filled with exciting designs I can't wait to attempt and looking forward to the beautiful season ahead of us! Happy March! Hugz, Angela~ Ollie Girl!

No comments: