Sunday, March 1, 2009

Where'd my Couch pillow go??? ;0)


Susie's Penguin

Sometimes life can get so busy. And as a mommy, multi-tasking is second nature. It can be easy to "miss" the little things that bring so much joy to life.
I save almost everything my kids make... I suppose it's my ultra sentimental nature. My children are always crafting something, so you can imagine just how large my collection is ;0)
As I was sorting some fabric, I happened upon this little creation my Susie had fashioned this past Christmas. She generally shares all her creations with me, but I must have missed this one :0(
I was touched by the simplicity and sweetness of her little masterpiece. She was probably right along side of me in my sewing studio searching through my scrap bag and buttons.
Of course I Oh'd and Aw'd over it and she was delighted!
When I asked her how she managed to find stuffing for it, she informed me that a couch pillow seam had opened up and she didn't think it would make a big difference if she "borrowed" a little!;0)

No comments: