Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a week!

Well first of all, I hope all of you had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving week.
Time is just so precious. During this week we celebrated so much. We celebrated Thanksgiving and my dear husband's birthday... time went too quickly.
I look forward to kicking it up a notch here! Stay tuned for a fun little contest I am going to post in the next day or so! Remember... keep those comments coming! It's getting closer to our grand prize giveaway!!!
Hugz, Angela

3 comments:

robinbb said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. We celebrated my baby's 2nd birthday on Friday. What a fun week for a birthday.

Meredith said...

Are you getting ready for Christmas? I decorated all day with a lot more work still to do this week.

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Hello there! Robin, my husband's birthday was on Friday too! What a great day for a birthday ;0)!!!

Hi Meredith :0) Actually yes, we are getting ready for Christmas here. On my husband's birthday, we went out and got our tree and decorated! I have been shopping for Christmas gifts online and working on orders I have here.