Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Children were nestled in their beds fast asleep....


... while mom snuck another scoop of this holiday treat!

I have always been weak for a big scoop of peppermint ice cream and I have to say that Dreyer's (known as Edy's back east) makes TDF Slow Churned Holiday flavors.
One of them just happens to be Peppermint Stick! Mmmmm Mmmm!
I don't know how they pull it off, but their "slow churned" varieties supposedly contain 1/2 the fat of regular ice cream and it's fabulous! So that being said, perhaps I need to go have just one more scoop! ;0)
Oh and by the way, they have an Egg Nog and Pumpkin flavor available that I need to give a try!
Hugz~ Angela



Take a lookie at the fun treats you can make with these yummy holiday flavors!
Click here to be linked to some more fun holiday ideas with ice cream!

4 comments:

~cyndi said...

That is funny :) I've been known to wait until the kids are in bed to get some ice cream too.

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Looks so yummy!!! I think I'll have to go tr some! Ice cream is a good breakfast food right? ;o)

Stop on by Angela I'm having a big giveaway this week!
Hugs Canela

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

hehe! too funny... but true!!!

And yes, Canela ice cream is perfectly fine for breakfast! After all it's part of the dairy group ;)

robinbb said...

Yummy. I may have to look for that ice cream at the store tomorrow.