Friday, November 14, 2008

One of my faves!

I thought I'd share a recipe as I start to kick off my holiday baking season :0)
This one has got to be one of my favorites!
Think...soft, moist, melt-in-your-mouth gingerbread cookies!
Yum!
My family always enjoys these. My mother passed down this recipe to me and I always remember as a child how much I enjoyed these.
Simply slip on a festive apron, play some Christmas tunes and be prepared to fill you home with the sweet aroma of a "spicy" holiday!
Enjoy!

OOPS! The directions say "vanilla" in the first step. Please realize that there is no vanilla in this recipe and was printed by mistake. You may add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to the recipe if you like ;0)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary Louise Robertson Lawhorn said...

Samantha already wants me to make those cookies. She saw the pictures and said mommy it looks good.

Mary