Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A "Sweet" Discount!

Hello everyone :0)
I just noticed yesterday that I had a 10% off coupon from ebay show up on my ebay page. I am not sure if everyone has this same discount available to them, however, I thought I would mention it since I have a wardrobe collection listing up right now on ebay! This would be a nice discount on any item, but a great discount on the Princess for all Seasons, special listing.
This discount allows you to purchase one item 10% off with up to a $100 discount!
It expires November 30th. The transaction must be through paypal.
If you have this discount available to you and would like to purchase something I do not have listed on ebay, just contact me and I would be happy to set up the listing for you right away so that you can take advantage of your discount.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: