Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Look what "flew" my way today!

My Fairy Friends Collection©
My Fairy Friends Collection ©
My Fairy Friends Collection ©
Photobucket
I have been anxiously awaiting the modeled pictures of my newest design, Iridessa for Ollie Girl's , My Fairy Friends Collection. I just knew the pictures would turn out great. I was excited about having images with more than one subject. I love seeing my designs come alive on my little models and customers. My mannequin works decently, but smiling little princesses give that much more life to my creations.
I naturally always gravitate to yellow... it's such a cheerful color! Iridessa is 2nd in the series of this collection. Stay tuned for Silvermist and Rosetta... coming soon!

Hugz, Angela

ps- Emily of Veralana Photography has captured a photo of a REAL LIFE Fairy house! You may view the image here at Veralana's Photography Blog

3 comments:

Emily Korff said...

Aw, thanks, Angela. I love your little models, so cute!

Marilyn said...

STUNNING!!! WOW!!! :o)

PiaTillys Boutique said...

Love those photos and the whole fairy ensemble is sooo cute!!

Kelly