Friday, May 15, 2009

Sneak peek of Iridessa and accessories

Iridessa the sunflower fairy dress

Back view of Fairy Wings

Fairy Flower wands

Back view of Fairy Wings w/accessories


Fairy Flower & Hair Flowers

So, been working away here at Ollie Girl's Pixie Hollow;0)
These designs are officially off to my models... the dresses always look so much better on my little models!

Iridessa's dress is a vivid yellow tonal halter dress with a double sunflower petal peplum, shirred elastic back for a perfect fit, elastic ruffled shoulder straps and an option to have tulle or not!
Accessories to match this perfect pixie ensemble are cotton fabric fairy wings, flower fairy wand, watercolored fairy shoes and matchy flower hair bling. These fun add ons are a super sweet way to further accessorize your fairy creation.

So what fairy is next? Stay tuned, as more sneak peeks are on their way as well as the dress coming alive on a real little pixie! :0) Throughout this week!

4 comments:

~cyndi said...

LOVE these!! I swear Angela you have the most beautiful designs!!

Anonymous said...

Love it Angela! We are going to Disney World next Spring and I know where I have to shop before we go!!! I just don't know yet which one to buy. Your designs are all so beautiful! Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela I love this! I'm going to Disney World next Spring and before we go we need to do some shopping! It is going to be a hard decision on what to buy because everything you make is soooo beautiful! Miss you, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela I love this! I'm going to Disney World next Spring and before we go we need to do some shopping! It is going to be a hard decision on what to buy because everything you make is soooo beautiful! Miss you, Cindy