Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's a fairy without her footwear?

Photobucket

I am so excited to be debuting Tink's Fairy Friends very soon... Stay tuned!
In the meanwhile, in anticipation for the model shoot I decided to pair them with some made to match fairy footwear ;0) Each pair of soft satin slippers is "watercolored" for a tonal look to match each fairy's dress. Blingy flowers add the perfect finishing touch.
Please stay tuned as I will be sharing sneak peeks up until the grand debut,featuring our 4 new fairy friends. I can't wait to see the line modeled!
Thank you for stopping by today! :0) ~ Angela

4 comments:

Ruth said...

So darling! I can't wait to see what you come up with; your princess sundresses are just wonderful.

Stacy said...

gasp! those are so sweet! Always looking for alternatives to the plastic heels...

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Thank you Ruth and Stacy! I think I had an exceptionally good time creating them ;0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela I love this! I'm going to Disney World next Spring and before we go we need to do some shopping! It is going to be a hard decision on what to buy because everything you make is soooo beautiful! Miss you, Cindy