Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Every girl is a princess... right?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Simply a Princess© Alice

It's true what they say... every girl is a princess... including Alice!
I had this almost finished quite a while back when I was encouraged by one of my wonderful Ollie Girl customers to add Alice to the arsenal of the Simply a Princess© Collection. Of course there are plenty of others to add, and I will get to them as I have the time.
It's been a busy season preparing for everyone's trips to Disney, birthday parties and what not. You all know that I love it though! Even though I have sewn atleast 50 Snow White gowns, I can almost do it in my sleep now! ;0)
Even though we are just getting our toes wet with summer, I find myself looking forward to the fall season ahead. I have many designs I am hoping to debut and new renditions on my drawing board.

I am encouraging my customers and potential clients to think early for fall so I can have customs out to you by late September for you to enjoy it throughout the entire fall festivities.
I look forward to working with you all and appreciate your encouragement and friendship. Hugz, Angela

2 comments:

Miss J said...

Gorgeous! Love it and will have to keep it in mind for Halloween (since we already bought the minnie mouse flower halter dress for our Disney trip!)

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Hey Angela!
Thanks for stopping over! The Rebel seems to be the camera of choice, I'm going to price them this week.
I'm so excited! I'll be in Colorado for three weeks so i can't wait to start learning :O)
Cheers!
Canela