Thursday, February 5, 2009

Resell Spotted! Great Deal! Worn Once! Free Shipping!




Here's a great little offer from one of my wonderful customers. She has an Ollie Girl! resell up and lots of others... most have free shipping!



I had so much fun creating this zoo design last year! I spotted this resell from one of my sweet past customers for a great deal!!! Perfect for the zoo and a sweet addition to your little princesses spring and summer wardrobe!
The size range is flexible and features sweet details such as dangling applique'd animals, stripwork skirt and ruched elasticised shoulder straps. It was only worn one time. This dress retails for $85 and is loaded with quality details and workmanship.
Just wanted to pass this along this info to you all!
Click the pictures to be directed to this awesome listing! Good luck!
Hugz,
Angela

ps ~If you win this fun little resell, please make sure to send me pictures to post here of your princess in Ollie Girl and I will send you a special 10% discount coupon off your next purchase from the boutiqueolliegirl.com website! Please note, you must be the purchaser of this resell listing. Thank you!

1 comment:

It's Me: Jennie said...

You are so wonderful!!! My pics look terrible next to your gorgeous pics!! This dress is so amazing, I love all of the details! The next owner will just love it!!

Hugs!

Jennifer