Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Little Mermaid

Now, this is monumental... my first official Ariel mermaid gown!
Hurray! I am very pleased with her design. A split front skirted detail creates a mermaid tale...A peek-a-boo tulle skirt with blingy mermaid flowers, pearly seafoam green pixie dust fabric create a fabulous Mermaid flipper peplum!Multi-colored mermaidy sparkly ric rac... Such fun details!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
So Ariel is now officially offered along with the Simply a Princess© line and promotion. Tinkerbell is also available, even though she happens to fall in the My Fairy Friends© line.
The promotion for both lines is buy 2 get one free will be going on until February 17th.
Please contact me at angela@boutiqueolliegirl.com for inquiries and orders. I can invoice you through Paypal for your order or create you a special Etsy package. You choose.
With Spring and Summer vacations just around the corner, this is a great time to take advantage of my introductory prices and offers for these lines.
Sizes can be varied for the promotion.
I appreciate all of your inquiries and hope to work with you soon!
Please see the below photos for all the princess designs and fairy... you have to choose from!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Please note that all dresses are made to your desired hem lengths and measurements. Halter tops can be created with capris and shorts as well! Just ask me!

3 comments:

robinbb said...

I love it! You are so creative!

Michelle said...

Beautiful!!! Your work is amazing ( wonder how many times I've said that.. every time I see one of your beautiful creations..hehe..)

Sarah Pierce said...

Sooo pretty! You do fantastic work!