Monday, February 9, 2009

Ollie Girl's Fairy Friend!

Okay, I appreciate all of you who are being so patient with those last 2 designs for the Simply a Princess line.
We have had rain galore here! So I got outside and snuck a few pictures of Tinkerbell's ensemble.
Photobucket

Now, since a fairy isn't theoretically a princess, I have chosen to put her under the "My Fairy Friends" category. Tink is my only fairy I have at this point, however if you would like a different fairy, I will happily make them at your request.
My Fairy Friends© line will be included with the Simply a Princess© 3 for the price of 2. I have chosen to extend this offer for one more week, as many of you were waiting to see Tink and Ariel... again, thank you for your patience!


And you may be asking... where's Ariel??? Well, I will have her up soon...hopefully tomorrow. Please stay tuned!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And above is my last design I will share with you for today.
Traditionally Fairy wings are netted and see-through, however in my venture to be a wee bit different and deviate from the norm...
I have fashioned some untraditional pixie wings using a beautiful embroidered white cotton fabric with irredecent sequins! These sweet wings are sparkly, soft and quilted over for texture. They are double sided and feature a soft padded feel. The center lavender rosette is of a sparkly cotton with some green pearl tulle peeking from under. These wings are a HUGE favorite of mine since they are so unique!
Please contact me if you are interested in a pair. I can customize colors, fabrics and center wing embellishings to your liking.
Wings are not included with the Tinkerbell dress, but sold seperately.
Okay, well I am off to go work out some things with Princess Ariel, but please stay tuned and contact me with any questions!
My Best,
Angela
Ollie Girl!

2 comments:

~cyndi said...

Seriously gorgeous Angela! I just love the wings also, yay on extending the special too. I so need to take advantage, Cayley for sure needs more princess dresses :)

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Oooh Angela I LOVE it!!!!!!
Canela