Monday, February 2, 2009

Introducing Ollie Girl's new 2009 spring/summer line~!

Photobucket

I am sooooo excited to introduce to you a fun and sweet line for spring/summer 2009!
"Simply a Princess" is a perfectly princess collection of light and breezy Princess inspired sundresses. All dresses in this collection include different shoulder strap options and bottom ruffle options. Bodice style can be elasticized shirred styled or flat back. The choice is yours!
This collection is not only limited to princesses shown. Tinkerbell, Minnie Mouse and Ariel are also available as well!
Right now, I am offering a limited time offer...
Buy 2 get one free!
This offer is good for 1 week only!!! This would be a great time to stock up on your Spring or Summer Disney wardrobe.
To redeem this offer, please contact me at angela@boutiqueolliegirl.com and I will be happy to set you up a transaction.
So hurry! This offer is good until February 10th!
After the 10th, the dresses will be listed at regular price.

5 comments:

Angel said...

Angela,
I love these! I think Gracie needs new dresses. :-)

When will you reveal Minnie, Ariel and Tink?

Hugs,
Agel

Lynne_Marie said...

Simply enchanting -- if I can't decide between them, I may have to get them all LOL.

Hugs!

Lynne and Kayla
Ollie Girl Fans

Christa said...

Oh my gosh, Angela - the girls would flip for these!!

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Hi Girls! Thank you so much for the sweet words! I am hoping to have Ariel and Tink available by the end of the week :0) Nevertheless, stay tuned! They will be here soon!
Hugz,
Angela

Royal Rugrats said...

Angela congrats on your line! Looks like something every little girl should have!