Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holiday Hoop-la! Starts today!!!

Well, I don't have a fancy graphic for today, however this is the first day of our Holiday fun together. My excuse for no frills is my sewing time to finish up Halloween Customs. It's really been exciting to focus and get things finished up.
I will have a really fun recipe this week.
I am counting comments starting today!
Here's how it will work.
If you subscribe to this blog, and leave a comment for postings that are dated October 1st and so on that will count for one entry for the grand prize drawing which will be held late November early December!!! Only one entry per post will be allowed to keep this fair ;0)
I will update you sometime this month with what that grand prize is going to be!
You must be subscribed to my blog in order to have your postings count for the grand prize~!
You may also earn bonus entries for bidding or purchasing from my Etsy or Ebay listings. Each bid counts for one entry with a maximum of 5 bonus entries for bidding on one auction. Etsy purchases will count for 5 bonus entries as well.

Once you have subscribed to my blog, I ask you email me at angela@boutiqueolliegirl.com with your name, ebay and etsy user names so that I can keep track of bids you may have placed and make sure you receive the entries due to you.
Well... It's getting very late! I am so tired and I will post more after this weekend...so start the comments NOW, remember I am counting!!!

5 comments:

Cem said...

I am excited to see what you have to share with us with all you holiday Ideas

Cem

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Thank you Cem! I can't wait to get going with this too :0)

Cem said...

just peeking in to see if there is anything new. I was on a different blog and saw a great idea I thought I would share. they had a section to post pics of your kiddos in there boutique items it was a fun way to share the fun of the item. I know for me as a designer its always fun to see my creations being enjoyed.

Cem

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

That is a great idea Cem! Thank you for mentioning that!

Colettoscloset said...

Sounds like fun!! I love new recipes!