Monday, October 6, 2008

A "Spook-tacular" sight!

I just came in from a very busy fun filled weekend! I plan on posting much more in the coming week, but thought I'd share a fun image I captured while in line for "Nightmare Before Christmas" ride at Disneyland. I have to say it was quite fun!
They ended up closing the park early for a Sweet 16 Celebration event for Miley Cyrus. I couldn't believe how much they whooped it up for her. I was told that for 2009, Disney's whole theme is going to be "What will you celebrate?" and guests will be admitted in free on their birthday! I believe the event was sort of a kick off for that promotion. Anyhow, tons of little girls frolicked around the park in their Hannah Montana get ups! It was a fun sight to see all the excitement.

Photobucket

And a Happy Birthday to Miley ;0)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

How Fun!!

I Love the way the change the haunted mansion for the Nightmare before Christmas.
Hmmm maybe a disney trip is in order. Every time we went I was pregnant and couldn't ride much.

Hope you are all well :o)
Canela

Cem said...

Wow sooooooooo jealous, we don't get to go to Disneyland for another 5 weeks and even with that we only get to go twice a year. :( Holiday time at the Haunted mansion is the best I think its even better the the regular haunted mansion. Check out some fun Disney updates at www.Disneygeek.com or www.micechat.com

Cem

Colettoscloset said...

We really need to plan a trip soon! Maybe in a year or so! Then my youngest will be at a great age!