Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today is my "Un-Birthday"... is it yours too???

Photobucket

I celebrated entering into my mid 30's this past Sunday. My daughter celebrated her sweet 16 only 13 days prior. She had an Alice in Wonderland party and it was a riot! All of her friends were assigned a character from the story in their own interpretaion, and I had no idea that they would participate so nicely! Anyhow, my fabulous Sister in Law, Michelle and my brother threw her the party and made this fabulous cake! Michelle has already been enlisted for weddings, baby showers and other parties. I am in awe of her creativity.
Photobucket
The "Mad Hatter","Iris Flower" and "Alice"

Photobucket
"Alice" with "Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum" ;)

4 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

How Fun!!!!!! That cake is amazing. What an awesome birthday idea :o)
I'll have to check out your Holiday hoopla!
Hugs
Canela

Colettoscloset said...

What a fun cake! I wish I had a SIL like that!!

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Thanks gals! Yeah, my SIL is pretty amazing! She is very talented and my kids always have a hoot with Aunt Michelle! I am so blessed!

Cem said...

How fun. It's my unbirthday too.


Cem