Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Up to my "Ears" in work ;0)

Photobucket

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello!(waving to you all!) I am currently working on orders and my Etsy store is keeping me pretty busy which I am so excited about.
With fall, Halloween and the holiday season quickly approaching I have quite a few little princesses out there waiting for their "fairy godmother" to deliver their gown for the royal ball! :0) Thank you to my customers for your continued business and friendship! You all bless me so!!!

If you are thinking on ordering any of our creations for those events, I encourage you to order soon to ensure timely delivery for your special occasion :0)With fall just around the corner, it is not uncommon for designers to increase turnaround time for customs due to higher volume of sales. Please contact me any questions you may have.
I am working weekdays in my design studio and will answer emails as quickly as possible :0)
I look forward to hearing from you!
Your fairy godmother :0), Angela... Ollie Girl!

2 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

How Cute are those!!!!!
Canela

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness how cute!!!!! check out my blog today, I have something for you!