Sunday, August 10, 2008

Endless Summer

I hope you all have been enjoying your summer. It wont be long til the kids are back in school!
So in between customs we've been painting the house, going to the beach and camping a bit. I am not looking forward to going back to school since this summer has been so full of fun and adventure!
I just thought I'd share part of our West Coast Sunset with you at Carpinteria State Beach. Thank you for stopping by to visit and I hope you enjoy the remaining summer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

~cyndi said...

Gorgeous family!!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Angela Your family is beautiful!!!
Gorgeous picture of the sunset, I'm wishing I were at the beach!
Canela

Anonymous said...

Angela goregous pictures and family!!!

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

thank you so much ladies!!! we are on our way out to camp at the beach for one last fling before we head back to school! whaaa! this summer's just been way too fun!