Thursday, August 14, 2008

Buddy's Summer

When you are a kid, summer is the highlight of the school year and seems like an eternity.
Mikey is not the least bit ready to go back to school! He's enjoyed his summer to the fullest I can honestly say. I just wanted to share some of his little ventures with you all. I think we can all remember back in the day when the biggest worry was "Has it been 30 minutes yet since I ate so I can go jump back in the pool?"

Anyhow, in the midst of my busy summer, I am glad he and my girls are enjoying themselves ;0)

Photobucket

You know your'e a kid when the first thing you do in the morning is run out to your vegetable garden in your jammies to see if any of your tomatoes are ripe enough to harvest :0)

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Mom, can I keep him? Look how little he is... he wont take up very much room."


Photobucket

"I'll take out the trash in a little while... can't you see I've been busy riding my bicycle around the campground for the past 3 hours!" ;0)

Photobucket

Spend all day in the water... and hold the memory forever in your heart :0)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What beautiful photos and precious memories!! I love that post! :)

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

awww Michelle! Thanks!
... yes! precious memories indeed!