Friday, April 4, 2008

My new design group!

I am pleased to say that I am the proud new member of Poppy Street! I look forward to working with this talented group of designers. Please watch for our upcoming launch April 15th. Please search "PoppySt Boutique" on ebay. I look forward to introducing my second design of the year with this upcoming launch. Until then I am working on a beautiful formal princess design that I will share with you soon. Please feel free to say hello and leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers ;0) ~ Angela
Photobucket

6 comments:

Gumdrop*Shop said...

I just wanted to say welcome to the group. I cant wait to see youre new design, I am sure it will be amazing!!!

Christa said...

Hi Angela - found your blog...it looks great!

Lynn said...

Hi Angela!!!

LOVE having you in our group! Can't wait to see what you design!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, looks like a great group! :)
Michelle

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Awww! Thanks girls!
Hugz!!

Willow Tree said...

Welcome I am so happy to have you in Poppy Street! You are an amazing addition:)
Brooke