Monday, March 31, 2008

I've been tagged ;0)

I've been tagged by one of my favorite designers,Shelley of giraffikiki*kidz! Her blog is simply amazing as are her designs.
So here goes:
1) I am completely head over heels (like a school girl) with my husband!
2) I love Haribo Gummy Bears and Gummy Twin Cherries
3) I was a lunch lady at my kids school for 7 years straight
4) When I was first married, I sold holiday and household decor that I Tole Painted.
5) My husband just bought me a new camera ( I was inspired by a dear photography friend and customer to get one)
6) I have a small organic citrus orchard on the side of my house ;0)
7) I simply love this business and customers and fellow designers that I have had the blessing of working with!
So there's enough about me! The choice is difficult...and some I went to tag, have already been tagged LOL! so... I am tagging:
Brooke ofWillow*Tree
Emily ofvera*lana photography
Crystal ofso*euro

Here are the rules:
1.Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1 comment:

Willow Tree said...

LOL Shelley got you! Thanks for the tag:)
Brooke