Monday, April 7, 2008

A Ball Gown for Her Royal Highness!

Once upon a time (not that long ago)... a little princess, who was turning 4 decided to have a birthday ball!
Ollie Girl, (her fairy godmother) was given the privelege to create her "magical" princess gown!
So with the wave of my wand..well, not that quickly ;0) away I went,to create this regal ensemble. The sleeves are my favorite part so far! Here is a fun sneeky peeky!
Can you guess what princess gown we are creating for the birthday princess? The picture below is your clue!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful!! can't wait to see the finished product! :) lucky little princess! ;)

Michelle

Christa said...

I think I can guess which Princess that is. ;) And I am not showing my "little princess" because she will want it - now! lol