Friday, April 25, 2008

Just listed "Retro Ling Ling"

I fall for Toile everytime I see it! And this fabric had me the moment I laid eyes on it. The aqua color reminded me of my great aunt's retro aqua stove and fridge she had when I was very little... hence the title ;0)
This gorgeous fabric by Michael Miller is out of print and I only have limited quantities to reproduce this sweet set. Easy to wear and perfect for spring summer, cherry festivals, or anywhere! I have started out the bidding much lower than my other BIN format auction!
Please click on the photo to be taken straight to the listing!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

4 comments:

Willow Tree said...

This is just stunning! I love it:)
Brooke

Lynn said...

This is so cute! Your photography is amazing. Do you do it yourself?

Lynn

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Thank you Brooke! You are so sweet!
Lynn, Thank you! I would love take credit for the awesome photography and adorable little one, but that is the work of the talented Emily of VeraLana Photography. She is so awesome to work with and has a successful photography business going!

The Calico Flamingo said...

What a beautiful dress! Love that fabric!

Honee