Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Introducing mi*bella*mermaid!

Well, in light of my love for my Cali, the seaside and Disney I decided to do a mini line of California inspired designs to share with you! The ocean has always inspired me. I find myself drawn to seaside themed fabrics, crisp clean whites ,shabby chic and toiles.
My husband and I have frequented Disneyland since we started dating almost 20 years ago and have carried on the tradition with our own family. I will be offering Resort pieces for your "magical" wardrobe necessary to make any vacation complete!
My designs in the mi*bella*mermaid collection will reflect those wonderful things which invoke the ispiration for my designs (not to mention some of my own "little mermaid's" input!)
My goal with this line is to offer simple essentials and moderate pieces for your "little mermaid's" wardrobe ;0) and spread a little of this California sunshine your way!

Currently up for auction is this fun Mermaid and Ocean Friends Decoupage set! You choose tank or short sleeve top, color, and mermaid hair color! This set also includes a pair of white decoupaged animal friend capris or our crisp white double ruffle boardwalk pant.

While the below is listed under my new id, I have decided to sell future mi*bella*mermaid collection label under my regular user id , ollie_girl!. Make sure you watch for our newest creations!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Willow Tree said...

Just beautiful!!! Great designs:)
brooke