Saturday, June 13, 2009

Going on my jolly holiday :0)




I will be MIA from June 14th - June 20th. I am headed out on a much needed vacation to the beach...ahhhhhh! Any orders placed through my Etsy store or website will be attended to when I return. If you email me, please know that I will contact you as soon as I return.
So before I bid you all bon voyage,I thought I'd share a few photos of Cinderella from Simply a Princess line as well as My Fairy Friends, Silvermist preview...modeled pictures will be coming soon! Rosetta will debut shortly after. I had a nice influx of orders that needed attending to before I left for vacation that put my fairies on hold a bit ;0)
So have a great week everyone! While I am excited to have a break for a week you can be sure that I'll have my sketch book in tow while dreaming up new designs!
~ Hugz, Angela

1 comment: