Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Wendy, Darling!

When a customer recently approached me asking me to design her an adult sized Wendy Costume, I was excited about the idea. I have sewn for my own children and self in the past in larger sizes, but this was going to be the first "Ollie Girl!" adult sized creation! My eldest daughter, has some striking resemblances to Wendy and immediately wanted one herself! She had so much fun doing her own hair for our little photo shoot. I think she did great! She is tickled to officially be an Ollie Girl! ;0)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynne_Marie said...

It's just "darling!" If we didn't have a Wendy costume in her current size I would grab one right up! Well, there is always next year as children must grow up, regardless of the story LOL.

Hugs! Lynne and Kayla
Ollie Girl! Fans