Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Vacation with my customers :0)

I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with some of the nicest customers!
One of my most favorite emails to receive are those with pictures attached of little princesses in their Ollie Girl! Creations.
You will notice below that I had the pleasure of outfitting these adorable princess sisters for a couple trips to Disney.
Aren't they adorable!:0)
Ollie Girl! Creations can make a trip to Disney that much more "Magical".
Our creations encourage fun interaction between characters and a child. And let's not forget all those fun photo opportunities as seen in many of my customer's photos:0) Precious moments like these will create wonderful memories to last a lifetime!

I would like to wish you all a beautiful Easter. May you enjoy your time with loved ones, family and friends. He is risen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: