Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation and Christmas in July!



Well, vacation has been restful to say the least! I hope all of you are enjoying a most memorable summer and staying cool!
We will reopen our Etsy Shoppe by August 1st.
Our website, however will be hosting our first ever "Christmas in July" SALE!
Please stay tuned for the details! This SALE will be available to orders placed and paid in full by July 31st for early December delivery. An incentive in place of the discount will be given to those who wish to have delivery by late September.
Please note, that our Christmas in July Sale delivery dates are firm.
Thank you!


We will be introducing some new designs late August which we are excited about.
Please note that currently our timeframe for orders placed from August 1st- September 1st. will have an 5-8 week turnaround time based on your needs and our schedule. Depending on our bookings, the timeframe may be increased if need be.
The best way to secure your custom is to pre-order in plenty time advance to book your time with us. Fall/Halloween season can be very busy and we hope to accomodate as many little princesses as we can!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Awesome!!! We are considering a WDW Christmas trip. I think we would arrive Dec. 4th. Would our dates work? Thanks! Aimee

ps- My husband just asked me what I was typing. I told him you were having a Christmas in July sale. He said that really means "Brokeness in August" for me. Truer words were never spoken. ;)

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Hi Aimee,
That sounds good to me! I will create them in the order I receive them. If you want to let me know what you would like you can do so at angela@boutiqueolliegirl.com.
I will be posting the Sale's Banner tomorrow! I look forward to working with you!
Hugz, Angela <3

Tara said...

We are leaving for vacation in the morning... how long will the sale be on? We are home on the 24th!

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Hi Tara,
I just updated the blog with the guidelines and Sale ad! The sale is until July 31st! I look forward to creating something special for your little princess!!!!