Friday, June 25, 2010

Surf's UP ! Happy Summer!

Well, today is the day... The day our Etsy Shop and website officially goes on vacation for a small hiatus to enjoy summer with the family and some friends.
It truly has been my pleasure to serve so many of you these past months. I appreciate your business and keeping me so busy!
We will return by August 1st from our "vacation mode". I will not have computer access during the first half of July, but if you have a pressing matter, please email me at angela@boutiqueolliegirl.com and your message will be responded to once I have computer access.
Pre-existing orders will ship out as discussed between each customer and us. Once we return, we will be accepting orders for fall delivery. It's my honor to have been so many of your little princeses fairy godmother!

As we are ready to set sail on vacation, I just had to humor myself and snap a couple shots of some of the work I've done in the past week before it was shipped out. And yes, this is only some of the work I completed! Amazing how much you can get done when you are stranded on your own personal island! :) I will look forward to working with you once I return! Happy Summer everyone!!!


No comments: