Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh My goodness!

Is today really already the 17th?
I will be posting the winner of the Ollie Girl! $100 gift Certificate within the next few days! I appreciate all our little visits and reading your comments.
I just can't wait to see who wins!
This week has been such a busy week. This time of the year just proves time and again to be crazy! I hope you are all enjoying the festivities of this beautiful season. In the midst of the "busy-ness" try to enjoy those precious moments with your loved ones. I was just tucking my 16 year old daughter in bed, and as I prayed and hugged her goodnight, I couldn't help but remember her being a tiny little girl... seemed just like yesterday ;0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so excited to see who wins your awesome gift certificate :) How exciting!! Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!!