Monday, December 1, 2008

POINSETTIAS FOR SALE!!! My Daughter, my "mini-me" :0)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yes, as you can imagine the crafting gene was passed on to all of my children ;0)
Susannah, my youngest daughter came out yesterday after hand sewing this beautiful poinsettia and was very proud of it! I have to say, I was quite impressed and nevertheless had to share it with all of you!
This Poinsettia would make a beautiful package tie on or embellishment to top your bake goods upon presentation. The beautiful poinsettia petals are hand sewn of felt and have button centers. So sweet!!!
Susannah has decided to sell her creations and would be happy to sew you some too!
She is selling them for $3.00 each. We can ship up to 10 of them for $3.50 1st Class Postage, and aproximately up to 20 for $4.95 Priority Shipping.
Please contact us if you would like to order some to top your goodies this holiday! She would be overjoyed to say the least to have your business! ;0)

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Hey LOVE YOUR ETSY store and blog....I found you through Cinnamon Sticks!!


Have a great Tuesday!!!

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Wonderful! So glad to have you visit! I need to check out your blog!