Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tale as old as time....

What makes Belle beautiful?
Intelligent, stubborn and opiniated and unafraid to be true to herself, Belle is without doubt the most progressive of the princesses. Her love for the Beast proved that it is her heart that speaks truest. Loyal and brave, she even sacrificed her own safety and happiness for the sake of her father.
Author Unknown

Photobucket

I have had this design in my mind for over a year now and I wanted to share a preliminary photo. This dress is off to my model with a few minor adjustments.
I look forward to debuting Belle hopefully by the end of the month.
Pre-orders for Belle can be taken from my website while we are having our sitewide sale until the 31st. Please keep in mind that I will be gone the week of the 21st. Please contact me if you are interested and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Blessings, Angela

1 comment:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Gorgeous Angela!

It would be cool if we could meet up in Temecula! Let me know if you need the addy for the place the open house is at.
Canela :o)