Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ollie's Unbirthday

Photobucket
Photobucket
A very merry unbirthday to you!
I am rejuvenated and back from my nice little vacation and received some gorgeous photos from one of my newest designs I am excited to preview.
Bella and Christa did such a great job capturing this set! Bella is so beautiful as Alice!
Alice is one of my newest princesses to add to the Calico Princess Collection©
While Alice is not officially a princess, I still like to think of her as one :0)
Alice's gown features sweet calicos a peter pan collar, dotted fully lined apron with ric rac accents, a removable "key" pin that unlocks the door to Alice's world ;0) and a ruffly double skirt. Apron ties at the back into a perfect bow!
The look is finished with a black calico hairband bow. Simply beautiful!
For pre-orders, please contact me at dearolliegirl@aol.com. Fall is fastly approaching! Thank you, Angela

4 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Hi Angela!
Love this set! The key is so cute!
The photos are just perfect!
E-mail me if you want the adress for La Maison :o)
Canela
jewelrybycanela@yahoo.com

~cyndi said...

Angela, this is so gorgeous!! I may have to order one of these for Cayley also :) LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely darling! I love them so much! Cindy

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Awww! thanks girlies!!!
I loved designing these :0) Cyndi, Cayley would look adorable as Alice!