Friday, March 19, 2010

A fun new season for Ollie Girl!

Well, thanks to all our wonderful customers, friends and fans Boutique Ollie Girl is growing!
As business grows, it can be downright busy in the Ollie Girl studio.
As a result, I have decided to hire an assistant to help with the flow of things.
And what a better way than to keep it in the family! I have been blessed with 2 wonderful daughters who have so much potential for the business. One of them is ready for the challenge, so without further ado, I would like to introduce you to, Kristina... my firstborn and new business partner who is ready to wave her wand and work her magic for Ollie Girl! She exudes creativity and brings her love for designing and inspiring ideas to Ollie Girl! Welcome Kristina!

1 comment:

Kimberly Hill said...

Welcome, Kristina! I look forward to working with you.