Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pink part 2 & SPECIAL offer :)



I was especially excited for this pink creation!
One of Ollie Girl's best selling designs from the Calico Princess Collection, Pink Cinderella Ballgown made by mice is now available in a Simply a Princess design! This sundress design is perfect for those warm spring summer vacations.Cinderella's Pink Ballgown sundress features an elasticised back lined bodice and sewn down bows and a wide bottom frosting white ruffle!
As a special offer, I am offering to the first 5 customers who pre-order this dress a special price and FREE blue Cinderella pearl necklace by my daughter, Heart of the Ocean.
The special price of $85.00 and FREE Cinderella blue pearls is only available to the first 5 customers until Sunday, January 10th. Contact me through www.boutiqueolliegirl.com or directly at angela@boutiqueolliegirl.com for orders or inquiries.
To emphasize the fullness of the skirt, the dress is shown worn over a pettiskirt which is not included.


2 comments:

AlternateEgo said...

Ohh I love the smocking!

Anonymous said...

every little girl should be wearing this to the premier of Alice in wonderland! Makes me wish I had a daughter to buy for. Tanya