Sunday, July 26, 2009

Flight of Fairies, Ollie Girl's Pixie Hollow ;0)











I was delighted to receive such gorgeous images from my models who came together for a group shoot to showcase our newest fairies for the My Fairy Friends Collection.
I was anxious to have these up prior to the fall to make sure we had our fairy bases covered ;0)
Each fairy's design has detailing unique to each character. Wings, pixie shoes and wands are available additionally as matching accessories and not included with the dresses.

All fairies are available for order. Please contact me at angela@boutiqueolliegirl.com for questions and orders. Currently turnaround time is about 8 weeks, making it an ideal time to start ordering those Halloween and fall customs. I would like to serve as many of you as possible. I look forward to working with you!

1 comment:

~cyndi said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love them all!