Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yes... I paint too ;0)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my other favorite past times other than sewing is painting.
When I was pregnant with my first child, my husband enrolled me in a tole painting class. As my instructor urged me on with my talent,my love for painting grew into a small business I had during the early 90's. I phased it out after having my 3rd child.
I recently decided to pull out the paint brushes again and give it a go...on a tote! So here it is! Ta da!!!
Each side features Cinderella's little friends. The inside can be personalized if you wish!
After finishing my latest rendition of Cinderella's pink ballgown, I couldn't resist adding some "character" to an "Ollie matchie accessorie"! ;0)
I have to say I had a blast painting it!
I have listed the tote in my Etsy Store, and aspire to create more in other themes. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Sooooo Cute!!! :o)
Canela

MamiGirlBoutique said...

OMG you are sooo talented, what can't you do?!? I adore it! Hugs, Shawnta

robinbb said...

You are good at everything. Now only if I could have a tiny bit of your talent.

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Thank you so much girls! I honestly didn't paint at all until my sweet husband put me in painting classes..long ago. It was so fun to take the class while I was far into my pregnancy. I had so much fun!

Lynne_Marie said...

Absolutely MAGICAL!!! You are an absolute Fairy Godmother!

Lynne and Kayla

Lynne_Marie said...

Simply MAGICAL! You are a true fairy godmother!

Hugs!

Lynne and Kayla